Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 Reasons I Started this Blog

1. My Public Relations professor required it.
2. My sweet wife is tired of hearing all of my thoughts and commentary, so they will now appear on this blog.
3. My Father always warns me about putting personal things on the internet. This is my last great act of rebellion.
4. I really like to write. I really need some practice at editing.
5. Someday, I want to prove to my kids that I was once cool, liberal and free thinking. There is a quote attributed to Churchill that says ""If you're not Liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not Conservative when you're 35, you have no brain." When I am an old man with few teeth who thinks that the world and its young are going to hell in a hand basket, it will be nice to have the reminder the "cool" guy I once was.

Enjoy this video of me skiing across a pond.